Living in a contradictory world.
A contradictory issue of both global warming and economic financial crisis.
1. Slowing down global warming by reducing number of population.
2. Change economic system from efficiency to effectiveness.
3. We need a global government in order to implement the above two.
4. From small government to decent size government.
5. From reactive to proactive.
Solving a contradictory issue at once.
Stopping global warming requires us of preservation of Nature or even taking more aggressive actions such as afforestation.
On the other hand, economic activation means most likely destruction of Nature.
The above two are bi-polar but yet we have to cope with it, which is contradictory but we can still find an equilibrium.
Increase number of trees while decreasing number of world population until CO2 consumption and CO2 omission reaches to equilibrium.
A. Current Issues.
I have published the above book at Amazon.com
Amazon.com => Books => Hiroshi Morita
- Due mainly to overpopulation and shortage of CO2 consuming plants in proportion to CO2 omitting growing populations, global warming has been accelerated and the earth is in danger.
2. Monopoly in global market:
- Due mainly to non-existence of global government, current economic stimulations by individual governments are not well coordinated, which is like an orchestra without a conductor.
- In addition, Anti-trust or Anti-Monopoly laws are not working well in one global market. Anti-trust or Anti-Monopoly laws only works well domestically within one nation, within one economic community. This is the same as the above, which means that there is no one governing law in global market, or no conductor in a symphony.
B. My proposal:
- Establish a Global Government ASAP in order for the following two contradictory objectives:
1. Stopping global warming, which may require us of controlling world population or even reduction of it. And take an aggressive afforestation project in Amazon, Brazil, where one thirds of CO2 has been consumed.
2. Establish and enforce Anti-trust Anti-Monopoly Laws to such as electronic nerds, who succeeded to manipulate oil prices as much as 150%. Gillette did not need to be taken over by P & G, which is also monopoly. Gillette had about 40% of wet shaver market shares worldwide in addition to about 30% of dry shaver market share ( Braun ).
When there exists monopolistic condition in an economic market, market does not function properly.
In other words, invisible hand does not work in a monopolistic market.
Economic theory works well only in conjunction with Anti-Monopoly laws as you know.
Current global economy does not function well due mainly to inability to prevent monopoly in a global market.
Current World market is perfectly globalized right now thanks to internet connection, as well as Satellite TV networks, computers (database) and information all over the world are perfectly connected while we do not have a global government, which is the main reason for current chaotic situation in both economic and financial markets right now, which is what I think.
Limitation of economic theory:
Economic theory only works within certain assumptions such as perfect information flow, abundant resources, etc.
Right now, these assumptions are already violated.
For example, we do not have abundant oil resources anymore and looked for substitution such as ethanol of corn oil, which corrupted market mechanism.
Current economic system pursue for efficiency in order to maximize output while reducing costs.
It is great as long as we have abundant resources, which is not the case anymore.
I propose to pursue effectiveness instead, which means minimize loss and destruction of nature such as recycling, etc.
Under the current economic system, everyone is designed to look for efficiency only.
In order to pursue effectiveness as a whole, we need to provide incentives etc., which should be done by global government.
From small government to decent size government.
Small government created current situation such as monopolistic market condition, ever growing population, etc.
If we keep using the same system, we will get the same result, such as severer monopoly, more population growth, severer global warming.
We need to change the current system in order to get different result.
We should control monopoly and population growth.
We need tighter regulations for global anti-trust laws, anti-monopoly laws and thus we need a global government.
Closest one is United Nations.
If the United States takes a leadership role in United Nations, it could become a global government.
I propose two kids policy for controlling population growth.
If every household allowed to have less than two kids, world population will gradually decrease.
I propose to break down fund money such as into two such that it no longer has power to influence market prices.
From reactive to proactive.
In the end, sooner or later world population will be reduced in a way of natural disaster due to severer global warming, and thus it is better for us to be proactive.
Thank you very much for reading this far.
undated on Sept. 18th, 2016
Conditional Free Economy
Category -＞ Books -＞ Kindle
-＞ Search Hiroshi Morita ！
I wrote this book for both our survival and prosperity！
Living in a contradictory world Living a little more quietly
GM Shock - System Failure Prescription for current situation
Globally Adjusted Economic Theory and a Concept of Country Life Cycles Analysis of the Current Global Economic Situation
Three Culprits and a Shadow in global economy
Chinese trap - Dangerous Protectionism
Keynesian's Supply Side Economy updated
Simple version of Keynesian's Supply Side Economy updated
Where are we going? What are we looking for?
Globalization Factor Simplified and Submitted to the White House.
No more deregulations, please!
From blind-individualism to conditional individualism!
From Free Economy to Conditional Free Economy!
Solve both climate change issue and economic issue at the same time!
We need an Earth Government!
Link English Site Buzzle.com